Monday, October 16, 2006

Woo bought a lot of new stuff yesterday. Since the new Harris store opened next to Popular in Parkway, and they sent me a 20% discount, I decided to drop by and get a few books. It's sort of a mixture between Kinokuniya and Borders, but much smaller. Did manage to find 2 books I wanted though - Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk (loved the movie) and Fellowship of the Ring (special 50th anniversary edition), which, surprise surprise, I haven't read yet.

And at night I finally went to Sim Lim Square where I bought a 250GB external hard drive plus another DVD drive to replace the screwed up one I have installed. Finally! I've been waiting months to get more space so I can... procure and burn more stuff. Thankfully my dad paid for it, sort of as a reward for doing well in prelims.

Won't post anything about graduation day yet, since I'm too lazy to upload pics. Check here for highlights though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home