Sunday, October 01, 2006

Wake Me Up

Another late night post in between rounds of CS...

Prelim results will be released on Monday, so I really don't feel like going. I'd rather get all my papers and scores at one go rather than sit there nervously for a whole day acting as if we're paying attention to what the teacher is saying while thinking 'shitshitshitshit'. I hope I didn't screw up any subjects too seriously, since I have nothing to fall back on except for that wonderful thing called moderation.

My father said I had better get 12 points and below. Somehow that seems hard to achieve, but I had always aimed for not more than 10. And now I'm at a total lack of knowing what I'm gonna get. In a way it really is bloody scary. So now I'll just have to wait another 28 hours, all the while thinking 'shitshitshitshitSHIT'.

ps. Monty Python ROCKS check it out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home