Friday, September 08, 2006

Wow alot has happened since my last post. Prelims are next week and I still don't feel the exams-are-round-the-corner stress. I only have 6 subject now you know... of course that means I can study less but it also means I'm banking everything on everything! And I can't afford to do badly for even one subject. Just hope what I've studied so far will at least come in useful. And moderation of course!

A growing trend in my blog... starting with exams and studies.*Change topic*

Last week's teachers' day celebrations were... odd. Had to go school early to surprise Mr Khoo and Mdm Ernie with their presents - a 30 inch cookie-monster plushie and a sesame street ernie puppet. Up to you to guess which goes to who. And the ACES day mass 'dance' was abit... weird. Most of the class ended up staying in the classroom until George had to haul us down, whereupon we watched the comedy unfold from the gallery. Luckily I stayed back for lunch after that-Mdm Nabilah brought us to the Esplanade for lunch! Second time already, thanks!

Had to go back to school today for History consultation. But in the end we didn't really have any urgent inquiries and ended up staring at each other for a few awkward moments. And on the way back we stopped by Mr Khoo's car and noticed.. that the cookie-monster was still inside! Ahaha I hope he doesn't mind, I took a picture.

Since it's the holidays, I'm able to exercise my freedom of staying-up-damn-freaking-late. But alas, that also means I wake up in the afternoon, as Suresh keeps rubbing in. I just feel the urge to study at weird times. Studied SS on Monday night/Tuesday morning from 3am to 5am, then slept at 7. Wow, that's after my normal wake up time on school days. Nescafe's 3-in-1 coffee really helps sustain my studying all night/morning long. I think I'm averaging on 2 cups a day now. And I finally tried the famous meatballs from Ikea last Saturday. But my photos from that time are still in my phone, too lazy to upload. Will probably dedicate another post to it when I find the time(after O levels probably).

Ah yes another thing that's been all over the news (and msn nicks)- the death of Steve Irwin. Not that I'm a great fan or anything, but it's just weird thinking about it. I remember watching that crazy Australian fella on TV when I was young. A tragic loss, surely, but enough with the turtles okay?

Getting late early now, I should really go. Study, of course, SS is on Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home