Friday, May 26, 2006

Result

Seeing as how everyone else is posting their results and generally planning their holidays, I have decided to follow suit:


English..........A2
Chinese..........C5
E. Maths........A1
A. Maths........A1
Physics..........B4
History..........B3
GSS...............C6
( Yah lah only 7 subjects)

At long last the holidays have finally arrived in full. Although any rest that I'm gonna have will not be as fully earned as, say, Jabez(L1R5 10, as opposed to my 16), that won't prevent me from actually enjoying the holidays. That said, I'll be watching X-Men 3 tomorrow after Mr Oh's wedding(not underage meh), and then Good Night and Good Luck on Tues. Thankfully I won't be needing to return for any remedials, and I hope I'll be able to go KL this holiday. It may be the same destination again, but at least it's away from (the monotony of) Singapore.

Watching Lost now, thanks to Yane. I've been wanting to see what all the hype about this series is about, so at least there'll be something to fill my time between all my playing and reading and studying.

Oh yah, Monday got Chinese 'O' Levels hor.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
»

1/27/2007 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home