Monday, February 18, 2008

backstory

This photo of mine was actually cropped from this other photo I took:
It was taken on the first day of last year's lit trip, in Stratford-upon-Avon. We were late for the play and were hurrying towards the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, after dinner at the local pub. It was also bone-chillingly cold, with a persistent wind that flapped at our clothes and stung our extremities. We'd just turned the corner, on a beeline to the theatre, when I saw, to the left, a handful of small boats alongside this nice little dock. Afraid I'd trail behind if I lingered, I just took a rushed photo with my compact cam, hoping to do some photoshop touching-up when I got back. So, I finally got around to it last night, and managed to get the look and feel of the place that day (I think). Anyway I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out, and it's my wallpaper for the moment. It was also one of 5 photos I decided to upload last night (mostly taken and photoshopped ages ago). Check them out on my flickr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home