Saturday, December 01, 2007

decemberunderground

It's 1am and I feel like it's 10pm. Oooh I can just feel another long and boring night to come. Seriously, I'm so bored nowadays. I can't sleep til 7am, and I won't wake til past noon. 3am to 7am is killer, when no one's online and my screwed-up computer is not cooperating by not providing me with the usual inane things-to-do. I shall thus attempt to externalise my boredom, through the tried-and-tested method of ranting on my blog so that you readers can suffer the author's banes. Think of it as...interactive non-fiction. We begin:

Yay it's December again. Cue jingly bells and whatnot. I've been looking forward to Christmas since I started studying for promos (what's that, like more'n a month ago), but now, ehh, not so much. Maybe when Christmas is actually here I won't even be in The Festive Mood. It'll be weird having the usual Christmas dinner (no no no shutup about Great Expectations) at the new house. Oh wait, I haven't said that I'm moving, did I.

So, I'm moving.

We're supposed to officially move on the 8th of December, but the new house has only just started undergoing renovation and stuff, so we'll probably shift back the date. I haven't even started to pack =/ My room's gonna be a bitch to pack, seeing as how my new room is smaller and blah. We've removed all the cupboard doors from the kitchen though (whoop de doo). So now there're random cupboard doors stacked in my kitchen, while the contents of each cupboard are exposed. (Time for Short Anecdote For Humorous Effect:) So there I was, preparing my nightly cup of tea, and I turn to grab a spoon from the drawer behind me, and blam my hand smacks into a kitchen cupboard DOOR. Twas a surreal moment, since cupboard doors should be affixed to cupboards, not on the floor blocking harmless drawers. It's like living in a house of a person suffering from cupboard-door-phobia.

Meh.

Had a briefing at Adidas, Cathay earlier this evening. Sounds cool eh. Y'know that Standard Chartered marathon being held this Sunday, well I'm gonna be a paid photographer for the event :D My first official stint as photographer. Woohoo. But it's a measly $50, and I can tell it'll sure as hell be boring taking photo after photo of portraits. Then I'll probably blow the cash immediately after on some whim. But I'm desperate! I know I should find a job, but I just wanna rot at home.

And if you can't tell already, I'm getting hooked on AFI again. I mean, c'mon, there's gotta be a reason I own their album (which coincidentally makes up 33.3% of my album collection). Notwithstanding the fact I bought it cheap at some book fair in Sydney. With my dad's money. OK whatever, they rock. And then there's Death Cab for Cutie and The Matches, two til-recently lesser-known bands (y'know, cos I only recently heard of them) that're great too. Although I think I'm falling back into getting hooked on Green Day again. Bloody December, I'm probably gonna get addicted to LOTR again. Already I feel the urge to re-read the book. Maybe I shall pop the DVD in tonight...for old times' sake?

And webcomics! They're great. XKCD, PerryBibleFellowship, LookingForGroup,ErfWorld and OrderoftheStick(yay) have got me addicted. That I've completed them all in the past few days. Go google them, I'm too lazy to find a link.

Dammit I'm still as bored as ever. Bloody blogs never work. Least I can hope for is every reader dumb enough to read this entire post grows bored too.

*2.45am edit: That's it! I'm going off to my room to watch LOTR and do my crosswords. Why is no one interesting online!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

12/02/2007 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home