Monday, October 15, 2007

OMG WIN!

Look what I got in my inbox!


POWERBALL LOTTO -wheel E-game 2007,
Cumberland House 80 Scrubs Lane,
London NW10 6RF,
United Kingdom.
Date: 14th October 2007
Ref Nr: PBL/CN/___/CP
Dear Consolation Prize Winner,

We wish to congratulate you over your email success in our computer balloting sweepstake held on the 14th October 2007,Your email ID identified with coupon No. PBL234897____.

You have been approved for the star prize of 500,000:00 (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds.Please contact the due process unite [sic] officer DPU Mr William Simon.

Claims Requirements:

1. Full names:
2. Residential address:
3. Phone number:
4. Fax number:
5. Occupation:
6. Sex:
7. Age:
8. Nationality:
9. Present Country:
10.Next of kin name/address:
11.Passport Photograph (or any form of legal identification: Driver's License etc.)

Contact E-mail: __________@yahoo.es
Mr William Simon
Fiduciary Agent
+447011140945
+447011147298

Once again congratulations from all our staffs on your consolation prize winning.

Regards
Mrs Judith Mark
Group Coordinator)

Copyright © 1994-2007 the Powerball Lottery Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of service - Guideline



How lucky am I! I won the London Lottery! And I'm underage too! My dreams of taking part in imaginary lottos, being English, and being rich have all come true! Oh my, I feel faint. Now brb while I send them my full personal details!



ps. Maybe I should reply them and point out their typos so the next winner will have no doubts whatsoever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home