Monday, August 13, 2007

Free!

Yesss just completed all my backlogged homework. Gonna dump them in teachers' lockers first thing tomorrow when I reach school to (hopefully) absolve all blame. But then again I was supposed to start studying and clear my backlogged knowledge this holiday... and there's still that bloody harris essay due Friday which I'm sure I'll manage to procrastinate til next next next next time, and history essays are looming round the corner, I know it. Now is exactly the time I should not get addicted to CS again.

Anyway, on to more delightful stuff inspired from last Saturday's afternoon of VH1's top 100 songs of the 80's:

REM - It's the End of the World (And I Feel Fine)


Queen - Don't Stop Me Now



Do your homework with this songs blasting in the background! It works for me! And the occasional Green Day, of course.
Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home