Sunday, August 05, 2007

Shuffle

Got this from Muyao's blog. Answer the questions of life and everything by shuffling your songs(If this fails, try 42)! I'd like to say I did this when I was bored, but really it was when I was supposed to start my History essay (yar the one week overdue one).

How are you feeling today?
Readymade-RHCP
I wish my homework felt like me.

Will you get far in life?
The Simpsons Theme - Green Day
That answers everything.

Will you get married?
Strange Brew - Eric Clapton
heheh. What?

What is the story of your life?
Shine On - Jet
Optimism FTW!

What was primary school like?
The Passage of the Marshes - Howard Shore
HAHA. Hmm. Nice marshes, though.
(Yes, I listen to LOTR soundtrack. So what.)

How can you get ahead in life?
Love of My Life - Queen
I see...

What's the best thing about your friends?
She Cries - Simple Plan
Optimistic and sadistic, eh

What's in store for this weekend?
The Ace of Spades - Motorhead
Dammit, still underage.

What song describes you?
Welcome to Paradise - Green Day
Whoopee.

How is your life going?
Busted - Matchbox Twenty
Must be the bloody essays.

What song will they play at your funeral?
Liar (It Takes One To Know One) - Taking Back Sunday
D:

How does the world see you?
Inside Out - Yellowcard
Inner beauty FTW?

Will I have a happy life?
Because of You - Kelly Clarkson
Aww. Whatever.

What do your friends really think of you?
End - The Doors
That bad huh.

Do people secretly lust after you?
Shake It Up - Elizabeth Daily
eee.

How can I make myself happy?
I Can See For Miles - The Who
Foresight? Or binoculars?

What should you do with your life?
Touch Too Much - AC/DC
Yessss.

Will I ever have children?
You and I - Michael Buble
I knew Buble didn't really give any answers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home