Friday, June 15, 2007

Intermission: And Now For Something Completely Different

Seems as though the trip has piqued my interest in photography again. Either that or the absolutely blatant uselessness of the school's DSLR as it lies on my living room sofa was boring into my soul (which reminds me, I had to return it this morning). Actually it was because I was so bloody bored just now, that I decided to go for some street photography in Katong (studying just wasn't an option). Cycling through back alleys and streets, it's amazing what you can find. Got off my bike almost every 3 min to take a photo in fact. I'll share some here:

I found this abandoned house in one of the small side alleys. Most of the doors were barred but managed to find an entrance. The interior seemed to have been left to decay years ago, there were plants and even trees growing inside. There was also a spiral staircase in the next room, which was really a bizarre scene what with all the greenery surrounding it, indoors. It was spooky enough in the daytime.


You can view the rest of the pics on my Flickr.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home