Sunday, December 30, 2007

'Cos our December sun is setting

>You are in a dark, strange room. Indie rock fills the air, accompanied with the occasional noisy tap-tap-tapping of the keyboard.
>You try to move the chair, but it is stuck. You turn around and see heaps (okay maybe just 5) of large boxes cluttered around what free space is left of the room. You are sadly confined to the small space you already occupy. It could only be sadder if this small space were your new room which you recently moved into, the confines of which are exaggerated by a crazy sleep schedule which has one awake, and blogging no less, in the wee hours of the morning. Hypothetically speaking of course.
>You quickly wear out the fun of blogging in MUD-variant. [You are eaten by a grue?]

If you look at the title of this post, you could infer that I'm still suffering from Death Cab addiction. However it appears to be wearing off slightly, thanks to the many new indie bands I have chanced upon. Including the never-before-heard-of Foxboro Hot Tubs :D. Also, have I mentioned Duku Lane is a good place to be when you have no internet connection? The neighbour leaves his wireless on almost 24/7, and although the connection is a tad slow (insert list of vulgarities aimed at neighbour)(please don't report me) a craving for Questionable Content is enough to last a few days. But I have finally procured my computer and new Starhub plan from the clutches of my old house and the Starhub people (respectively). So I am satisfied. Anyway crazy week moving = no sleep = alot of sleep when I finally get it = messed up sleep schedule = blogging at 4am. Although admittedly I'm only blogging while waiting for my downloads to finish. THERE I SAID IT I'M ONLY BLOGGING FOR NECESSITY. I'M JUST USING YOU, BLOGOSPHERE.

Also, I need to talk more about my temp. job the other time, and about Christmas and about the hectic hectic past week. Not because anything traumatic happened and I need to get it out of my system, but because interactive non-fiction needs to make a comeback an oh look my downloads have finished. You have served your purpose, blog! Now back to the depths of the internet til boredom strikes again. And in case that doesn't happen, happy pre-emptive New Year's.

ps Omg I got spam on my last post I AM POPULARRR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home