Friday, November 03, 2006

One Down

I guess in the end yesterday's History paper wasn't that bad, except for the two reliability questions- but then the two inferences and SEQ was easy and straightforward. Most of my fears before the paper was due to nerves which quickly subsided when I started writing and realised it was Just Another Paper. But still many thanks to Mr Khoo for going through some doubts the day before. Yet somehow I still don't feel the exam stress- it's as though yesterday's paper was just a passing affair and Os don't start next week.

Anyway I still can't wait for the Os to finish: there's a ton of stuff to look forward to- History BBQ on the 20th; Class dinner on 21st; and that Thailand trip on the 23rd. And that SS paper next Monday. Seeing all those people who study in school everyday makes me feel unsure. Like have I studied enough? (Actually I haven't done anything today... yet) I just hope I don't screw up so I can enjoy the afterwards better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home