Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

God, Saturday night was a night of shit. Belated Mother's Day dinner at some ulu Thai restaurant in the middle of Still Road, squeezed between a dusty car dealer and some other shop, where we were the only customers. Dinner was ok and mostly seafood, but then my stomach began to feel weird after that. Thinking I had just eaten too much, I went home and proceeded to watch Stardust (having just finished the great novel). It was a great movie but then I started to get a headache. Tried to sleep but images of bloody princes and fantastical nonsense sped through my head giving me the worst headache I had ever gotten. Goddamn Gaiman-induced trauma. Finally managed to sleep but awoke at 5 with a horrible feeling and even worse headache. But then I vomited and went back to sleep and woke up at 3pm, took panadols and lazed around til today and now I'm ok, although abit disoriented. Now whenever I think of that sick, disgusting soft-shelled Thai crab I feel like puking my guts out. Fack. I wish I had gone for Rock On Myanmar instead and taken photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home