Monday, March 05, 2007

Complete

Woo just completed my History essay. Just hope my printer doesn't screw up again halfway through printing. One can probably guess how last minute this work was, seeing how this post is timed at 2am on Sunday night. Remind me to start on my other History essay at least a week before its due- doing a JC level essay of 2000 words AND researching it in the library is not something you can do in a day (or something you would want to do again after spending a day doing it).
Gonna sleep now with the help of Great Expectations. HAHA I'm on the same part as Harry from senior class (who did the exams on this book last year). The chair by my bedside which is usually cluttered with an assortment of bedtime reading (Terry Pratchett, Douglas Adams etc) is now full of History texts and that Great Expectations book.
And I want iPod speakers! Currently using my old computer speakers plugged into my iPod, which means I have to walk allllll the way from my bed to the table to change a song. Here's where CNY comes in handy.



Good morning.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home