Friday, February 09, 2007

The Night After

Whee I got 8 points. But my amaths got A2.. quite disappointing, since I thought of that as my guaranteed A1 subject lah. Thankfully my History and Geog got A1.
But Mdm Nabilah made me so nervous lah. When I went to take my paper I asked if I could stay if VJ, then she said yeah, eh wait... then die lah I thought I got above 10 or something.
Haha then spent 10 minutes calling and sms-ing everyone. YAY I'm staying in VJ! Now got that stupid chinese compo to write.

Anyway we went for lunch after that at Swensens (THANKS Nabilah!), then sticked around for SLI and talked with a few of my teachers before going home with Daniel (6-pointer!)

Hope A13 stays the same! Appeal if you have to!

And don't worry la Yane, sure can stay in VJ one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home