Monday, February 26, 2007

Shick.

Today was a bad bad day for me. I should have resisted the urge to go to school the moment I woke up and realised I had a stomach ache... At least school was quite fruitful today. Enjoyed a dramatic showdown in the lit lecture when Harris and that woman(forgot her name) started bickering. Harris was shouting "Good God, woman! Sit down!" Hahaha, hilarious. Then there was chinese, maths and lit tutorial, all of which I tried to sleep through (in vain) due to a bad headache. Lit tutorial with Ms Low is fun! She always veers off course and was talking about boyfriends today- then History was again watching that tape in the library. 4 periods of Ms Low and Mr Sayers really helps to lighten the mood (which comes crashing down at the last two periods). The last two periods which I skipped and went home instead to rest. Haha JJ went home too, he was like 'I'm sick too okay'.

Then comes the bad bad part of the day: Upon reaching home I bought cup noodles to ease my stomach, but immediately after eating it got regurgitated into the toilet bowl. So my mom prevented me from going for the History movie later this evening. Of course I was looking forward to Letters from Iwo Jima, but I guess I realised how sick I was when I again sent some porridge (with force) into the toilet. Bleh, it was miserable. Stomach ache with a pounding headache- My mom brought me to the doctor who said I had gastric flu. Is it some sort of pandemic? First Andre now me. Soon the whole population of Singapore will get it too! Watch out!

Anyway I rested alot after that, and when I went to the toilet I got a shock when I noticed a purple bruise in my eye, and red dots surrounding my eyes. Was quite scary, but turns out I had vomited with such force that my blood vessels had ruptured. =D! It'll take a week to clear, so you guys can probably admire it on Thursday when I get back to school. I should really take a picture. Heh. Thanks to the peeps (isn't peeps such a cool word?) of 07A13 for sending their regards after the movie. I guess I'll have to procure the movie through other means...

Oh, and to those who complain about me shaking my leg in the LT causing vibrations down the entire row: here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home