Saturday, June 21, 2008

It started out as a feeling

-stuck between doors. I've got this weird feeling right now, like I'm missing out on something terribly fun and important and wonderful, and I should stop and look, but at the same time that the future would be similarly exciting. It's like Wednesday is a watershed day kinda thing and I don't know what to expect after that. But at the same time I'm gonna miss this holidays because it was amazingly fun and eventful and everything else. Exams always give me a mixed tingly sensation that could spark something off but at the same time just restrict that exact thing. I'm kinda rambling now, but it's OK. It's just that I feel enclosed in this freedom if that even makes sense. I'm nervous and tired and happy and reluctant and tons of other stuff. Things don't always have to be story-shaped right. Closing of past doors and all that metaphorical stuff are just guidelines. I'm just-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home