Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The lay of the History essay.

Had already opened my History essay and began to write my first paragraph. Then!

dan, 6sigfig said:
hey history essay extended to fri

Baaaasket. I had opened my word document for about an hour before feeling motivated enough to continue and now this. Last Saturday I was preparing to write the essay on Sunday when Mr Khoo told us that the deadline was postponed to Wednesday. Everytime I begin to begin my essay it gets postponed- of course I could complete it now and feel a sense of satisfaction but everyone knows that essays are supposed to be done only the day before! It must be fate.
Now comes the dilemma- do I stare at the partially filled word doc for another half hour before sleeping, or do I wait til Thursday and hope for another extension the minute I start?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home