Sunday, March 11, 2007

Caffeine OD

Another fun week of school ended. Amazingly no one from our class had to leave, so we're still the same A13 =D. Sadly MingHao went to A12.. hope it's not my fault since I told him that if he took that combi he's sure to end up in my class. Woops...


Anyway had my first VJ photosoc duty this week! Covered orientation2. Ok maybe partially covered, since we skipped the first day to cycle at east coast and some of the second to play basketball. Took about 220+ pics, but sadly only about 100 are usable due to certain.. circumstances. *koffcamwhorekoff* Hope Ms Goh isn't too disappointed.

Just uploading pics from my cam... celebrated my cousin's 3rd birthday today with a BBQ at my aunty's house! Turns out all those BBQ-ing with the HISSOC made me a quite able fire-starter. No one had stomach-ache! yet. Can't wait for A13 BBQ next week... Then I drank a cup of Nescafe coffee which probably explains my state of awakeness at this time. Need to wake early cos going to IT show tomorrow to get my iPod speakers! Finally will be able to listen to decent music in my room. My mom still thinks it's a waste of money, bleh.



Pics:

Clarke Quay



BBQ!



Ugh. Thank God it's chocolate.


P.S. - This song rocks. Watch Donnie Darko!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home