Sunday, March 08, 2009

song and dance

I think the euphoria of results have completely passed me by; I 
don't feel any different from before last Friday, although it might 
just be some time lag- or more likely the onset of liminality, which I 
want to completely ignore and watch it utterly pass me by. Time is starting 
to speed up again, my last 3 BMT days are rushing towards me, and it'll soon 
be the joyous period of block leave, with the freedom that is such 
a fundamental essence of everyone else's time, where impending NS was just a 
footnote. I dont really know what I want right now. No one's going overseas 
in my class. But it's a chance for me to go to London, and possibly be 
someone else, somewhere else. I wish leaving friends and family were someone 
else's dilemma. But then isn't making the choice the only way to ensure  
happiness?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home