Sunday, March 01, 2009

Do you sometimes wish you could return to the past, just to relive those few moments, even if you had to repeat the rest of the past as well, good and bad? But is it a struggle between melancholic regret, or just pure longing? Or maybe it's a latent desire to change the present well you're at it. Do you sometimes wish for an insurmountable obstacle, just so that failure and misery can be the status quo? A sine qua non of the new paradigm, one that you finally don't have to go out to acquire, because it was there all along. Which reminds me:

"I'm a war of head versus heart

And it's always this way

My head is weak, my heart always speaks

Before I know what it will say

And you can't find nothing at all

If there was nothing there all along"

Crooked Teeth - Death Cab for Cutie

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home