Wednesday, January 28, 2009

note-to-self

I've been reading past blog entries lately and realized how useful they are. Like bits of music they teleport you back to a time and rekindle whatever feeling you associate with the text. So I shall try to blog about more events to help future me recollect more cool stuff in life. Although the cryptic fashion does help to distinguish the feelings better.

So CNY was as per usual this year, except for G10 meet-up (finally) on Monday night, and the now usual meet-ups with Andre and his relatives. Oh yeah there was that 'Andre's loveables' gathering on Saturday too at the nice M Hotel. I'm guessing we'll have to go back there more often now. And during visiting everyone keeps commenting on my hair and how I've slimmed down so that's ok. Like, I look nice in clothes now (: And I kinda feel I wasted last night when I could have spent it more consciously. Oh well. Next next weekend then.



"You're so cute when you're slurring your speech,
But they're closing the bar and they want us to leave."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home