Sunday, March 22, 2009

My body is an orphanage;

It always seems that time passes the fastest when you don't want it to. Someone's stealing your minutes and seconds when you're not looking, and it's already past 10 when a heartbeat ago it was still 9, and a few heartbeats before that you were on a bus at 7.45. Before I know it it'll be tomorrow morning and back to army life, just like how I've subconsciously slipped into the personal pronoun. Maybe if I believe hard enough that something disastrous will occur come Friday, the week will fly past? Or maybe not. I forgot, I gotta think of something I don't want to happen.

I'm listening to the same Fall Out Boy album, and it's rekindling old feelings like how melancholic songs always ignite nostalgia. But maybe the fire was always smoldering, and the feelings never got old, just blinded away. Funny, I've got tons of memories attached to different FOB albums, but two outta three ain't bad. My only hope is the future, and my only wish is that my wishes and hopes remain the same tomorrow, and the month after that, and the year after that. Being fickle is such a detriment to progress, no?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home