Sunday, February 26, 2006

Yes, I know I haven't posted in like a month, but finally I have managed to find a break in my studying schedule(aha) to post this er...post.
The student leaders investiture was held tonight! Finally, no more rehearsals! Yay. Was a really great event, I honestly didn't expect it to go so well, which proves most of your lamenting wrong!!!(Except for the little hitch when the emcee kinda skipped three names. So sad right, rehearse so long then in the end never tio invested.) Didn't even expect my parents to be there, since I didn't think that they were that interested anyway. Will post some pictures when i get them. And it wasn't like a Nazi celebration thingy at all lor- was a very joyous occasion with everyone smiling and laughing and being generally joyful. For such a short time frame to plan and organise the whole ceremony, it was really a commendable effort by all involved, and I hope that they continue this tradition for years to come. If your wondering why I only posted this now, all Jingyu's fault, make me play l2(if you call drinking kopi playing la). And don't forget to visit the most lame (is there such a word as lamest??? looks weird rite) blog of the millenium, right here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home