Sunday, January 29, 2006

Happy CNY! Can't sleep so decided to blog... had enough of Guild Wars (thanks jingyu!), played almost the whole day. Anyway the photo taking on Fri didn't go as smoothly as I had planned, but in the end it was alright I guess, though Mdm Tazneen didnt seem too pleased with my pics... Weng did quite well, don't be so nervous next time!(Heard Mdm Tazneen say our pics will be used in newpaper, yay) Hope that VSMedia will really be reformed, though I'll probably be gone by the time it's happened. Really miss those times when Mr Ong was around, where our only meeting schedule was slacking and things weren't so strict... but then again maybe it's for the better.
Finally had that seoul garden lunch after school on Friday. About my second time there, couldn't find the plates =P Most of the intellectual discussion came from Charles(ahem) and Mr Khoo's tables, we were too busy eating I guess. Food was great but then the bill wasn't... Didn't expect to see Mdm Nabilah there either since she's not in HISTORY.
Just had my annual reunion dinner, with the usual chit-chat to accompany it. A few laughs and drinks (the non-alcoholic kind, unlike jingyu), just like every year, though it's definitely something to look forward to each year.
Can't seem to sleep now, I'll probably return to Guild Wars or another hour of Green Day music. Collecting hongpaos later today whoopee!
ps- If I ever go for my Chem 'O' level paper, I'll probably write someting like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home