Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm going back to 505

Moving on... It's been a month and a half since I said I was happy, and I guess it still applies at times. Not that I can really complain, with my 8 to 5 and regular off's. Blogging because I'm bored and there's really nothing to do. Plus it's early, as early as 12am can be on a weekday and with leave on the next. It seems this year has worn everything out, with six months of cramming fleeting weekends making time pass faster on civilian days now. My dulled mind from army can only think of a waves-eroding-stone-on-shore metaphor right now. If that's the case then I guess I'm praying for small moons nowadays. Today seems like that day in the post below this, out for a movie. It's so fast, another year, everyone's going to university and I haven't finished thinking about applying. But when you think about it it's not really that fast is it. Reading the posts on this page would make you think I'm in a time-continuum crisis, eh. Trust me it's more a crisis of the imagination. Damn this doesn't seem to have the makings of a good post does it. Ok I've matured this post on my desktop for close to an hour now and if it's not good enough yet then I don't know when it'll take.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home