Saturday, September 17, 2005

The Autobiography of Mr Pilot

The following lies a recount of a true event that happened during a Chemistry remedial lesson.

It was a fine Monday morning that Jun Jie lent me, his beloved pilot pen to Mark Thompson. Mark had just finished all the ink in Mr Uniball Signo(a short pause to mark the demise of this fine pen), and had required the immediate use of another ballpoint pen for the purposes of Amaths. Needless to say, he chose me. After 2 days of use, it was during a chemistry make-up lesson that Mark decided to return me. Just before safely passing me to Jun Jie, the dastardly evil George Teo scooped me from safety and proceeded to hurl me towards Jun Jie. Let me digress. Have you ever seen George play basketball? I bet the answer is no. And do you know why? Because he simply cannot throw. And thus it was that the last thing I ever saw was a spinning blade of doom known to some as a fan(another short pause to mark my demise and to curse George). Apologies to all who have my black blood upon your shirts, for is it not said, ' A beheaded man cannot choose where his blood is to be spurted' ? So please, please, if you value your pen's life, DO NOT pass it to George. He will murder it. And to all who are listening, please help rescue all stationery from George's pencil case before another victim emerges.

And thus lies the last few moments of Mr Pilot's tragicomic, and above all short, life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home